What is it?
Grow Wild UK is supporting community groups that want to bring people together to transform a communal space by sowing and growing UK native plants.
What is available?
Grants of between £1,000 and £4,000 are available. Funding is available for around 60 groups.
Grow Wild is looking to support projects that:
- Engage 12-25 year olds, especially in the project planning
- Involve the whole community
- Inspire through creativity and transformation.
Who is eligible to apply?
Eligible groups include:
- Voluntary, community and youth groups
- Constituted, not-for-profit and charitable groups
- Parish, town and community councils
- Secondary schools
- Health authorities, health boards and prisons.
Eligible groups in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are welcome to apply.
Primary schools are not eligible to lead an application, given that the focus in people aged 12-25, but they can support an eligible group in delivering their project.
How do I apply?
When you’re ready, you will need to email Grow Wild to request a link to the application form.
The deadline for applications is 1st December 2015.
Grow Wild UK is also giving away free wild flower seed kits to groups, including primary and secondary schools. All you need to do is register online.